Right-click a song, and select Properties.
- Click the Details tab.
- Everything you see in the "Details" tab is part of the metadata information, and you can quickly edit most of it by clicking the value field next to the property.
Can I edit song info on iPhone?You can't change the names of songs through the iPhone's Music app. You can't change the names of songs directly on your iPhone. To change the names of songs on your iPhone, you have to first change the name of the song in the iTunes music library and then sync your iPhone with iTunes.
How do I change the details of a song?
Edit music file metadata using File Explorer
Open the File Explorer and point it to the location of the songs. Right-click on the song and select Properties. Click on details, and now you should be able to see metadata fields that can be edited. The fields include album name, artist, genre, publisher, and mood.
How do I change file details?
How to change file details in Windows 10
- Right-click on it in Windows File Explorer.
- Left-click on 'Properties' in the contextual menu.
- Left-click on the 'Details' tab.
- Left-click on the value you wish to change and edit it.
- Left-click on 'Apply' or 'OK' to finish.
How do I change the tags on a music file?
Tap the song you want to edit, and then tap "Tag." This brings up a form with the available fields and the present tags, if applicable.
How do I change the metadata of a song?
Right-click on the song and select Properties. Click on details, and now you should be able to see metadata fields that can be edited. The fields include album name, artist, genre, publisher, and mood. Please note that music files with DRM protection will not allow users to edit the metadata.
How do I edit song info in Windows Media Player?
How to Edit a Song With Windows Media Player
- Start up Windows Media Player and open the "Library."
- Right-click on a song in your library and select "Edit."
- Choose what field you want to edit, make your edit and then press the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
How do I edit MP3 files in Windows 11?
Go to the left panel and click on "Music" under the "Library" icon to view the window's MP3 file. Step 4. Now, right-click on the MP3 file and then click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can edit the MP3 title of your song and the artist's name.
How do I edit a metadata in a WAV file?
How to view & edit WAV metadata
- Open this GroupDocs.
- Click inside the file drop area to upload a WAV file or drag & drop a WAV file.
- Your file will be rendered for you in our metadata editor.
- View & update WAV metadata properties.
- Click on "Save" then on "Download" button to download the updated WAV file.
How do I edit song info on Apple music?
Change the song name: Select the song, choose Song > Info (or press Command-I), click Details, make your changes, then press Return.
How do I edit mp3 metadata on iPhone?
How to edit id3 tags on iPhone
- Connect cloud account.
- Open the folder with audio files in the connected cloud account.
- Tap more button '' near the file.
- Select 'Edit audio tags' in the popup menu.
- Wait while you file downloaded to the cache and edit screen appears.
How do I change the details of an MP3 file?
Here's the procedure when I edit the information of the MP3 file:
- Right click the MP3 file in Windows Explorer and click Properties.
- Switch to "Details" tab and then edit the MP3 information, such as Title, Artist and Composer.
How do I rename an MP3 file?
Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags
- Select the desired audio files. First, select the MP3 files whose file names you want to change.
- Add action Replace.
- Specify which part of the file name is to be changed.
- Select the data to be used for the new file names.
- Specify ID3 data to use.
- Check the new file names.
- Apply actions.